Skip To Main Content


This page was designed in order to give you, the Estacada High School student and/or parent, an easier approach to submitting questions or comments to your counselor. Click on your counselor's name below to send her/him an email.

Steven Christiansen

Lauren Holst

Report to the Counseling Office:

  • To make an appointment with a counselor.
  • To get a walk-through (parent request only).
  • To check on graduation requirements.
  • To request a transcript.
  • To inquire about awards and scholarships for college.
  • To apply for financial aid for college.
  • To find information on careers.

Counseling News